Top 5 Items on a Grand Rapids Home Buying List
What does your future home look like? Where is it located?
As you hunt down your dream home, consult this list to evaluate
properties and keep your priorities in the top of your mind.
What neighborhoods do you prefer?
What school systems do you want to be near?
How close must the home be to these amenities:
- Public transportation
- Neighborhood shopping
4. Home Style
- What architectural style(s) of homes do you prefer?
- Do you want to buy a home, condominium, or townhome?
- Would you like a one-story or two-story home?
- How many bedrooms must your new home have?
5. Home Condition
- How many bathrooms must your new home have?
- Do you prefer a new home or an existing home?
- If you’re looking for an existing home, how old of a home would you consider?
- How much repair or renovation would you be willing to do?
- Do you have special needs that your home must meet?
Important Home Features:
- Front Yard
- Back Yard
- Family Room
- Formal Living Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Eat in Kitchen
- Laundry Room
- Finished Basement
- Spa in Bath
- Air Conditioning
- Wall to wall carpet
- Wood Floors
- Great View
Give Terry a call when you are ready to look for your new home. We can set up
a daily MLS search that can send new listings right to your inbox - no more searching -
see the latest new listings that meet your criteria as soon as they arrive.
The authors of the this blog write about Grand Rapids Real Estate,
the Greater Grand Rapids MI area, and what it is like to live in
West Michigan. We believe: Grand Rapids is a Great Place to Live!
Contact Terry 616-292-7263